Light to Moderate Soil:
- Apply cooktop cleaner with a non-abrasive pad, paper towel or clean cloth.
- Hand dish washing detergent and water or a baking soda paste can also be used if cooktop is rinsed thoroughly and completely dried.
Heavy Soil, Metal Markings:
- Gently scrub with cooktop cleaner using a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Reapply cleaner.
- Cover with damp paper towels to keep cleaner moist.
- Let stand for 30-45 minutes.
- Scrub to remove remaining stain.
- Do not use abrasive powders or pads since they may scratch the surface.
Burned On, Crusty Soils:
- Hold a razor blade scraper at 30 degree angle and very carefully scrape off soil.
- Clean remaining soil with cooktop cleaner.