- Cambie Appliance Repair & Refrigeration Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or injury that may result from following the maintenance, operation & repair tips found on this website.
- You assume the full risk of any loss or injury.
- The best thing you can ever do is read your owner’s manual. If it is lost you can usually find it on Google with your model number or look it up on the manufacturer’s website.
- These tips do not serve as a replacement to reading your owner’s manual.
- Before using any of the tips seen here, you should first review your owner’s manual in detail.
- Do not follow any of these tips if they conflict with the information in your owner’s manual.
- If you have questions about operating, cleaning or maintaining your appliance refer to the Use and Care Guide or call the manufacturer’s Customer Interaction Center.
Check your Use and Care Guide
for a toll-free number to call
Call the dealer from whom
you purchased the appliance